Terms of Service
Terms & Conditions
AIOP Pro is part of the Fast Net Services Group.
Fast Net Services is committed to respecting privacy of customers and users of our websites. We have developed this policy because we want you to feel confident about the privacy and security of your personal information.
Welcome to Fast Net Services. These terms of services ("terms", "tos", or the "agreement") govern your use of our website and all of the services we offer. Please read these terms carefully.
Any use of our website or other related websites, toolbars, widgets, applications or distribution channels from which we may operate, or our services (including without limitation the software, programs, conversion technology, tools, components, upgrades, updates and all related applications, available now or in the future, collectively our "services"), is subject to and conditioned upon your assent to and compliance with these terms. Portions of the services may be subject to other terms and conditions, and your use of such services is subject to and conditioned upon your acceptance of such additional terms and conditions.
By accessing the site and using the services, you confirm and acknowledge (1) that you have read this agreement, (2) that you understand its content, and (3) that you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions contained this agreement. The agreement is between you and the Company.
If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not use or access the site or the services. Use of our site or services is void where prohibited.
From time to time, the company may amend the agreement, in its sole discretion, by posting updated versions at www.fastnetservices.co.uk/terms or by notifying you by other means. All such modifications to the agreement shall become effective upon the posting of the revised agreement to www.fastnetservices.co.uk/terms or by your receipt of notification of a change to the agreement. If you do not agree to the new or different terms, you should not use or access the site or the services.
We provide various website solutions for our customers, including but not limited to, responsive websites. Domain name registration or transfer and website hosting. You may use the services for your personal and business use or for internal business purpose in the organisation that you represent, as long as you are in compliance with all provisions of this agreement.
In connection with your use of the site or the services, you may be made aware of services, products, offers and promotions provided by third parties. If you decide to use such third party services, you are responsible for reviewing and understanding the terms and conditions governing such third party services, and acknowledge that the third party is responsible for the performance of such services.
In providing the services, we obtain and rely on certain information from third parties and third party software and applications. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such data.
Any downloads of software from the site or from authorised third party websites, which enable you to access and use the services, including without limitation any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (the "software") is licensed to you by us or third-party licensors for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and your use of such software is strictly subject to the terms of this agreement and any agreement accompanying the software.
It is your obligation to ensure that you fully comply with all applicable laws, regulations and directives with regard to the use of the site and the services. For the avoidance of doubt, the ability to access our site or the services does not necessarily mean that your use therefore are legal under relevant laws, regulations and directives.
We do not own nor claim ownership of the content on your website, nor do we own nor claim ownership of or the content submitted to be included and/or displayed on your site ("content"). This is your content. "content" includes, but is not limited to: information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, goods, products, services or other materials included on a site via the service. You are responsible for all content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the service. We do not control the content you post via the service.
By submitting content to us for inclusion and/or display on your site(s), you grant us a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your site, and storing it on our servers. This license exists only for as long as you continue to be our customer and shall be terminated only upon receiving written notice from you. You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen content; however, we reserve the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available to third parties via the services. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right in our sole discretion to remove any content that violates this agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You are responsible for any content that may be lost or unrecoverable through your use of the services. You are encouraged to archive your content regularly and frequently.
You are responsible for any content that may be lost or unrecoverable through your use of the services. You are encouraged to archive your content regularly and frequently.
The Company's services allow you to import or link certain content hosted on third party websites into the services. This content isn't owned by the Company and thus if it is no longer available or accessible to a user, then those portions of your creation that reference such content will not work.
Through our services, we may provide certain content that is subject to proprietary rights of third parties. You acknowledge and agree that the company shall have the right, at any time, at is sole and exclusive discretion to remove from the services and/or disable access to such content.
By using the services, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable for your content or the content of any third party, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the service. You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen content, but that we shall have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse, move or delete any content that is available via the service. We shall also have the right to remove any content that violates these terms or is otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion. You bear all risks associated with the use of any content. You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these terms; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect our rights, property, or personal safety and those of our users and the public.
The company shall have the right to disable the access to any content and/or delete it at its sole and exclusive discretion, with no liability to us, and you shall not be entitled to any reimbursement of any amount paid by you.
4. Registration & Management
Some functions of the services require registration, and as part of the process you will be requested to provide certain information, including among others: your name, email address, company name, field of business and website url ("registration data"). By using the services, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete registration data as prompted by the registration process;
- Maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it accurate, current and complete;
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of your password and any other security or access information used by you to access the site or services;
- Ensure that you log out of the services at the end of each session using the services.
- Refrain from transferring your user account on the services to any other party without our prior written consent;
- Refrain from impersonating any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's username, password or other registration data; and
- Immediately notify us in writing if you become aware of any loss, theft or use by any other person or entity of any of your registration data in connection with the site or the services or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to the site.
We assume that any communications and other activities through use of your registration data were sent or authorised by you, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your registration data.
We may, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability to you or any third party, immediately suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future access to and use of the services (or any portion thereof). Grounds for such termination may include, but are not limited to, extended periods of inactivity, loss, theft or unauthorised use of your registration data, violation of the letter or spirit of this agreement, providing content including without limitation registration data that is inappropriate or offensive in our discretion, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect any of the registration data that you provided is inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
You declare that by providing your registration data to us, you hereby consent to, us sending, and you receiving, by means of telephone, facsimile, sms or e-mail, communications containing content of a commercial nature relating to your use of the site, the services and related services, including further information and offers from us that we believe you may find useful or interesting, such as newsletters, marketing or promotional materials. You acknowledge that we do not have to obtain your prior consent (whether written or oral) before sending such communications to you, provided that we shall immediately cease to send any such further communications should you notify us in writing that you do not wish to receive such commercial content anymore.
5. Payments, Refunds, and Taxes
By using the services, you agree to pay all associated set-up and subscription fees. All fees, in connection with services are non-refundable. You shall be fully responsible for the payment of any taxes that apply to your use of the site or the services.
6. User Conduct
You may access and use the site and services only for its purposes as intended by the normal functionality of the site and services, as long as you are in compliance with all provisions of this agreement. In connection with your use of the site and the services, you agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and not, nor allow or facilitate a third party to, violate or infringe any rights (including without limitation copyrights, rights of publicity or privacy and trademarks) of others, our policies or the operational or security mechanisms of the services, and without limiting the foregoing you may not:
- Use (i) the site, (ii) the services, or (iii) any content, services, features, data, information, text, images, photographs, graphics, scripts, sounds, video, music, sound recordings, programming, logos, trademarks, services marks, html code, compilation of content, format, design, user interface and software made available through or which appears on the site or services to promote, conduct, or contribute to fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate or illegal activities, including without limitation deceptive impersonation, in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, surveys, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Interfere with the access, use or enjoyment of this site or the services by others (including without limitation causing greater demand on the services than is deemed by us reasonable, attacks such as "flaming" other participants in a manner that might incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument, and creating usernames to attack other participants' identities); harass or defame others; or promote hatred towards any group of people;
- Harvest or otherwise collect non-public information about another user obtained through the site or the services (including without limitation email addresses), without the prior written consent of the holder of the appropriate rights to such information;
- Add a site member to your email or physical mailing list without their consent after adequate disclosure, or use their email address or contact details for antisocial, disruptive, or destructive purposes, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet;
- Use any content except for the intended purposes of the services and site, subject always to the terms of this agreement. You may not display, import or export feedback information relating to the site or use it for purposes unrelated to the services without our prior written consent;
- Alter, modify, delete, forge, frame, hyper-link, create derivative works or otherwise interfere with or in any manner disrupt, circumvent, or compromise any part of the site, the services, any content, or features;
- Access or attempt to access any of our systems, programs or data that are not made available for public use, or attempt to bypass any registration processes on the services;
- Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of the site or the services except if and to the extent permitted by applicable law;;
- Access or attempt to access any of our systems, programs or data that are not made available for public use, or attempt to bypass any registration processes on the services;
- Copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly display, publicly perform, rent or sell any portion of the services, the site or the content;
- Use any robot, spider, other automated device or any tool-bar, web-bar, other web-client, device, software, routine or manual process, to monitor or scrap information from this site or the services, or bypass any robot exclusion request (either on headers or anywhere else on the site);
- Fail to deliver timely payment for your purchases;;
- Use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising any trademarks or intellectual property owned or licensed by us;
- Create or provide any other means through which the services may be accessed, for example, through server emulators, whether for profit or not;
- 'deep-link', redistribute or facilitate the redistribution of content; and
- Abuse or use any other means to affect or manipulate the services in general or the prices quoted through the services
We are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights of or relating to any content, other than content provided by us.
8. Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge that the services and content, including without limitation the software, the trademarks, service marks and logos contained on the site ("marks"), are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights, both with respect to individual content and as a collective work or compilation, pursuant to laws and international conventions. Any rights to the content, the site and the services are reserved by us and out licensors.
You acknowledge that the content, including without limitation marks, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights, both with respect to individual content and as a collective work or compilation, pursuant to laws and international conventions. Any rights to the content, the site and the services not expressly granted herein are reserved.
9. Release & disputes with others
You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the services and other parties with whom you come in contact through the services. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor and/or manage disputes between you and other users of the services. If you have a dispute with one or more users of the site or the services, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes
- We Do It All For You
- We Get More Customers
- We Get Your Phone To Ring
- We Give High Quality Service
- We Get Low Cost Leads
What We Offer!
- Mobile Friendly Web Design
- Social Media Integration
- Professional Video Creation
- Youtube Video Marketing
- Google SEO For Local Business
- You Get A Free Consultation
- Low Cost Web Design & Video
- Google Local Business Page 1
- Youtube Local Business Page 1
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed